Belief is nothing but an emotion that pushes you to reach your goals as is fear which can be a major distraction to reach your goals
Table of Contents
Belief according to google
But emotions take over your belief now & then, every single day or every Thursday so that you can reset yourself during the weekend to start all over again on every Monday? Trust me, I feel you.
Life has its own way of challenging you. By testing your faith, your belief. Being fearless is not something everybody is born with neither being fearful, so I would suggest being fearless anyways. You got nothing to lose! Because when you take decisions from the position of fear & insecurity, most of the time it will end up placing you only with more insecurity & self doubt.
Belief is nothing but the ability to see what other people can’t.Tweet
That is what Elon Musk did, Steve Jobs did, Nelson Mandela did, Mahatma Gandhi Did, Cristiano Ronaldo did & so many people like them. The process of restoring your belief system looks like this
1. Look At The Bigger Picture & have the belief to achieve it
The thing is whenever your mind starts to make a lot of noise, your vision gets blurry. Your ability to see the positive outcome in any situation diminishes.
Remember your goals are the foremost motivator in your journey. If they become out of sight, you will lose track. So it is important that you keep reminding yourself why you had started in the first place. I am sure the reason was not to give up halfway.
You focus too much in the short term rather than the long term. You let suffer you own faith by worrying too much about the now.
2. Validate Yourself, Don’t Wait For Anybody To Validate You.
If you can’t motivate yourself, I don’t know who will. Because people will come & go, books will come & go same with everything you are hopeful to get answers from. It’s your company that you have to enjoy the most. Only because when you yourself are sorted then only you can make other people sorted.
& here I drop the most iconic proverb which is in my hall of fame.
God Helps Those Who Help ThemselvesTweet
3. Practice Patience
Life will never be perfect, so start responding to life & not reacting.
Sometimes life will show the answers you are looking for a little late. It’s just that life wants you to keep your eyes open to look out for hope & possibilities.
Keep doing your daily tasks, feel that sense of achievement in anything that you do. Rest assured, karma is going to show it’s magic.
4. Practice Winning At Small Goals which will only make your belief more stronger
You Become What You PracticeTweet
If you practice feeling fearful well, you shall receive it, if you practice being courageous in every situation, magic starts happening. Then you start taking decisions with confidence, with certainty.
What I fear is most people only practice giving up. Eventually their default mindset is pessimistic towards anything in life. But for winning at small things in life what you need is an action plan to follow, a system to follow.
Awesome human beings have joined my Mindset Newsletter. You can be one of them.
5. Come Out Of Your Head
Don’t make up your own version of the truth in your head. Be mindful of your thinking. Your current reality is not your future. Your current reality will not determine what car you will drive after 5 years, what kind of a house you are in, etc, etc.
The thing is that anything new to your mind takes something called adaptability. It is a skill. And a skill needs to be practiced time & again, and need to polish & sharpen it.
In short don’t overthink what’s not true, what is not the reality. Live in the now as you are reading this, be grateful & stop overthinking.
6. Don’t Focus On Obstacles, Focus On Outcome
You focus too much on the amount of hard work that you will go through. You get tired just thinking about the process that you will go through. If you really do this you fall in the category of 98% people who end up working for the rest 2% who actually went through the process not thinking of hard work but thinking of creating something.
7. Change Your Environment
Our environment shapes us. Not believe me? I mean your mental environment.
The body obeys to the mind, so it’s the mind you need to silence & nurture.Tweet
We often try to change our external situation without initiating change in our internal environment. We expect exponential results with the same loser mindset. Peace of mind is a luxury these days, be careful who you listen to, who you surround yourself with, how do you spend your 24 hours. Like a millionaire or an average person? Be mindful of your thinking.
Take Action Today. Choose Faith Not Fear.
To Your Success.