Top 9 Inspiring Books To Read In 2020

Top 9 Inspiring Books To Read In 2020

Sharing is caring!

With only 9 months left for 2021, 90% of people have already given up on their 2020 goals. Only a few are running the show. To help you move into the rest 10% we have a list of top inspiring books that can help you kick start your journey.

1. The 5 A.M Club- Robin Sharma

High performing people also have 24 hours as you do. So how do high performers channelize their energy to achieve significance in life? How do they really tap their unknown potential and how do they live their lives to the fullest?Robin Sharma will teach you to

a. Create a routine for yourself

b. Why to create a routine & How

c. How to be more productive at your work

d. Tap your hidden potential

2. Transcendence – A.P.J AbduL Kalam & Arun Tiwari

The Late President Of India, A.P.J Abdul Kalam has penned down several books during his lifetime. One of its gems is Transcendence, that has gone unattended to many audiences who seek spiritual wisdom.

The book takes you to a phase in the President’s life who even at that stature and age still looks forward to pursuing spiritual knowledge from a monk named Pramukh Swami Maharaj Of Swaminarayan Dynasty.

3. Think & Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill

This book will never grow old nor the principles taught within the book. If you ever wondered why 80% of the people in the world work for the rest 20%. There is only one difference. Your Thought Process. Napoleon Hill enlightens his readers on how to create a mindset that attracts success

4. Escape- Anik Singal

This book is based on Entrepreneurship and Intrepreneurship. Anik Singal explains the fine line between both with his real life story of how he went from being near bankrupt to creating a fortune. A harsh and a beautiful reality check about life. Trust me! Its not another rags to riches story. Its a reality check story!

5. Attitude Is Everything- Jeff Keller

Jeff Keller will tell you everything that is suppose to be known about failure in this world. And everything you need to do to overcome that failure.

6. 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People- Stephen Covey

The best self management guide you will ever come across. Stephen Covey shows how high performance people lead their life. And all of these high performers have 7 habits in common

a. Be Proactive

b. Begin with the end in mind

c. Put first things first

d. Think Win/Win

e. Seek first to understand, then to be understood

f. Synergyze

g. Sharpen the saw

7. Inspiring Thoughts- Swami Vivekananda

An Indian Monk, Swami Vivekananda was a man of great wisdom and knowledge in the 19th century India. His teachings till date remain relevant. This book presumes to capture life time of his teachings

8. Stay Hungry Stay Foolish- Rashmi Bansal

I think this book clearly serves it title. It brings you true stories of Indian Entrepreneurs who made it big and left no stone unturned in pursuing the principles they created for themselves as well as the society. A must read for aspiring entrepreneurs

9. Who Moved My Cheese- Johnson, Spencer

Simple yet powerful! This book will teach you perspective and it will teach you to push your limits. If you really want to learn how to break your comfort zone in life, this read is for you.

To Your Success

Top 9 Inspirational Books To Read In 2020 // Books To Read // Books For Inspiration // Self Help Books // Personal Development Books // Self Improvement books // Mindset Books // Books On Personal Management // Personal Growth Books // Motivational Books // Success Books // Personal Development // Self help // Self Improvement // Personal Growth // Growth Mindset // Mindset // Success Mindset // Books For Mindset // Habits To Build // Reading  #personaldvelopment #personalgrowth #selfhelpbooks #bookstoread
Top 9 Inspirational Books To Read In 2020 // Books To Read // Books For Inspiration // Self Help Books // Personal Development Books // Self Improvement books // Mindset Books // Books On Personal Management // Personal Growth Books // Motivational Books // Success Books // Personal Development // Self help // Self Improvement // Personal Growth // Growth Mindset // Mindset // Success Mindset // Books For Mindset // Habits To Build // Reading  #personaldvelopment #personalgrowth #selfhelpbooks #bookstoread
Top 9 Inspirational Books To Read In 2020 // Books To Read // Books For Inspiration // Self Help Books // Personal Development Books // Self Improvement books // Mindset Books // Books On Personal Management // Personal Growth Books // Motivational Books // Success Books // Personal Development // Self help // Self Improvement // Personal Growth // Growth Mindset // Mindset // Success Mindset // Books For Mindset // Habits To Build // Reading  #personaldvelopment #personalgrowth #selfhelpbooks #bookstoread
Top 9 Inspirational Books To Read In 2020 // Books To Read // Books For Inspiration // Self Help Books // Personal Development Books // Self Improvement books // Mindset Books // Books On Personal Management // Personal Growth Books // Motivational Books // Success Books // Personal Development // Self help // Self Improvement // Personal Growth // Growth Mindset // Mindset // Success Mindset // Books For Mindset // Habits To Build // Reading  #personaldvelopment #personalgrowth #selfhelpbooks #bookstoread
Top 9 Inspirational Books To Read In 2020 // Books To Read // Books For Inspiration // Self Help Books // Personal Development Books // Self Improvement books // Mindset Books // Books On Personal Management // Personal Growth Books // Motivational Books // Success Books // Personal Development // Self help // Self Improvement // Personal Growth // Growth Mindset // Mindset // Success Mindset // Books For Mindset // Habits To Build // Reading  #personaldvelopment #personalgrowth #selfhelpbooks #bookstoread

Sharing is caring!

Leave a Reply